The Little Things

It really is the little things in life that make everything better. The little thing I am specifically referring to in this blog post is a little bird jewelry dish I found in the Pottery Barn magazine. Here is the pic I saw in a recent catalog that showed up in my mailbox:

 


Isn't it the sweetest little dish to stash your jewelry while you wash up? I love it! I rarely every buy anything from the PB catalog though. If it isn't in-store, then its a rarity that I will snag it up.

So a few weeks went by and I still had this little dish on my mind and I stopped in to our local Home Goods store and found this:

 

Yep, a bonafide PB knockoff. I like my little knockoff a bit better though because of the two love birds and because the price tag was only $6.99 compared to $19.

But, if you love the dish as much as I did, you can purchase it from PB here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...