I had the honor of helping plan one of my best friends' baby shower recently. Kelly (the mommy-to-be) and I have been friends since before Kindergarten...I won't tell you how many years since that would give how old we are away, but let's just say that Kindergarten was a LOOOONG time ago.

Anyway, we had the pleasure of spoiling her at her shower over the weekend. Since she was having a baby girl, the shower was pink themed and turned out beautifully. We served brunch and had such a fun time! I got to catch up with old friends from my school days. Here is a picture of all of us ladies that grew up together:


You can see the cute little pink pom-poms in the background of the above picture. We also featured a pink candy bar (which I should have taken a pic of!).

I have such fond memories of us as kids - I even got to visit with Kelly's mom for a bit. Here is the soon-to-be grandma with Kelly:


How adorable are they in their matching stripes?

Well, it was such a fun party that I just had to share! What were you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...