Look What I Found...

I was visiting my in-laws recently and when this happens, my sister-in-law and I always get together. And when we get together we always tend to get 1) a little too tipsy and 2) a bit sneaky. So, being that we were both at the time, we decided to rummage through my mother-in-laws cupboards. Boy, were we in for a real treat. Look at this vintage curling iron we found:


It's a vintage curling iron with an ingenious idea - this curling iron has 3 different interchangeable sizes. Here's another pic of the backside of the box:


So, basically, you have a 3/4", 5/8" and 1/2" curling iron all-in-one. I think that is a pretty savvy idea, don't you? I have never heard of the "Curl Master" curling iron prior to my sister-in-law and my discovery. Have you ever heard of it?

Here is another pic of the actual curling iron:
 
 
It is a great concept - please leave a comment and let me know if you have ever heard of this thing or something similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...