Loving This Eye Palette Right Now

I have never really been an eye palette sort of makeup wearer. I typically stick with one or two shades of shadow for daytime wear and that's it. But remember when I told you about my little shopping spree at Sephora? I showed you the Too Faced Natural Eye Collection Palette I picked up.

Since I bought it, I have used it EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! I love it! The packaging is all kinds of adorable and inside there are these little "how-to" cards for anyone who needs a little help when it comes to applying their eye makeup.



In the picture above, I am using the first row of colors for a basic daytime look. There are both matte colors and shimmers so you can take your pick. Then the darkest of colors is used for a liner.

Here is the end result:


I love it - it gives me just enough color to make my eyes pop.

I haven't found a makeup product I liked this much in a long time - I am soo happy I picked it up. Have you tried any of the Too Faced Palette's? Which ones are your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...