How Long Do You Wash Your Face For?


via

I have been washing makeup off my face for the better part of two decades. I just found out that all this time I had been doing it wrong. You may have been too!

According to dermatologists, you should be washing your face for the same amount of time that you brush yoru teeth (two minutes). I know I do a quickie double wash (you know, where you wash, rinse and repeat) but I never suds up for longer than 30 seconds each time.

Now that I know what I am doing, I am hoping that my face feels squeaky clean.

Are you washing correctly? How long do you typically wash your face for?

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I am nominating your blog for the Liebster Award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha - I am so flattered - I'd love to win the Leibster Award and then pass on the <3 to other blogs!
    xo Kristle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...