A Special Invitation for YOU!

My friends at Bath & Body Works shared one of the brands new scents, Paris Amour with me recently. I have to say that it is fast becoming my new favorite and although they only sent over the shower gel to sample, I am running out to get the whole line on August 11th. Why August 11th you ask? Well that brings me to my exciting invite for you. Bath & Body Works wanted me to share this special invite with my readers:

EMBARK ON A TRIP TO FRANCE WITH BATH & BODY WORKSAT THE WELCOME TO PARIS FRAGRANCE EVENT

Bath & Body Works transports you to the city of lights on Saturday, August 11th to celebrate the launch of Signature Collection From Paris, With Love - three alluring scents inspired by the “je ne sais quoi” of the captivating city. From the moment you step into the store, you’ll be surrounded by the sights, sounds, tastes, and of course, scents of Paris.

WHO:             Bath & Body Works                       

WHAT:           Welcome to Paris Event

WHEN:           Saturday August 11th 1pm-5pm

WHERE:         Select Bath & Body Works Stores Nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...