Do You Use Baby Powder on Your Hair?

via

Do you use baby powder on your hair? I do! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't feel alone. I was telling my BFF about my little trick the other day and she looked at me like I was crazy. Don't get me wrong, I love my dry shampoo, but sometimes it ends up giving me even more greasies than I had before (maybe that sounds very crazy but it seems true). Anyhow, to get my style to last just one more day (ok, I won't lie...sometimes two) I sprinkle in some baby powder on my roots only and it does the trick - plus it smells so fresh!

*A word to the wise, if you are brunette like me then make sure you use a light hand when it comes to application then be sure to blow dry your roots for a quick minute to get rid of any ashy-looking residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...