Don't You Love a Good Freebie...

I know I do! When this little freebie came across my desk today, I knew I had to share it with you:


Cellure Stem Cell Skin Care:
The first skin care line introduced to the U.S. that uses adult human stem cell technology is designed to recode the degenerative, physiological process of aging. The key ingredient, Lipotein™, is a natural and pure protein complex developed from highly concentrated adult human stem cells.

The Cellure skin care line is comprised of six products that are part of a daily, five-step system. Each product contains Lipotein™ as well as many other natural and cell regenerating ingredients, which work together to produce impressive improvements in skin’s radiance, clarity, firmness and overall tone and texture.

Have you had a chance to try Cellure Stem Cell Skin Care? Now you can receive free samples of the line, simply "like" Cellure's Facebook page.

If you're already a fan, no problem just head to Cellure's Facebook page to request your samples here.

You get a whole slew of premium size samples, so hurry on over there! I'll let ya know when I get mine ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...