John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Salon Blends


Did you know that the most common blends that you’ll see your colorist mix when at the salon are NOT the ones you’ll find on the shelf for at-home color?  I know - that's why you can never quite achieve that same color at home! Don't worry, my friends, the John Frieda® Hair Care experts, have been working to fix this problem… enter the new Precision Foam Colour Salon Blends!
 
The five new colors include:
  • Dark Caramel Blonde (Natural/Beige/Gold)
  • Dark Cool Pearl Blonde (Pearl/Beige/Natural)
  • Lightest Cool Almond Brown (Pearl/Beige/Natural)
  • Light Bronze Brown (Natural/Beige/Copper)
  • Light Amber Brown (Natural/Beige/Gold)
Each cost $12.99 and can be found at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

They sent me one to try too and I have to say that the folks at John Frieda really know what they are doing. This may be my new favorite hair color brand {that's right folks - a box brand may sway me away from my professional products - can you believe it!?}


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...