Wax On, Wax Off: The Pros and Cons of Hair Removal

Have I ever told you about my love-hate relationship with hair removal products? Do any of you suffer from the same relationship? I love razors, waxes and laser hair removers because they get rid of the monkey fur that grows on my half European half Middle-Eastern skin. I hate them because it is a constant fight against the fur {except of course thanks to the laser hair removal I have been partaking in lately}. Anyway, even though I hate them, they are definitely a necessity. Since I have been "fighting the fur" for such a long time, I have come across products that work wonders to get rid of the fuzz and I have also come across horrible, horrible options that do nothing but leave you with red, irritated skin. Here are some of my favorites that I have used ~

Best Razor ~

 This is THE.BEST.RAZOR. hands down! I don't care if other razors come out with 5, 6 or even 10 blades, this one still works the best to give a super duper close shave without the nicks and cuts that other razors will give you. PRO ~ Works great for gals even though it's made for guys CON ~ Pricier than other razor brands

Waxing ~

For the face, go for the Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for the Face. Use it on your lady 'stache and eyebrows for a quick and easy fix. The strips don't even need to be heated up - just be sure to rub them between your hands to heat them up and you are set to go! PRO ~ Quick and easy and pre-cut for the face CON ~ Can sometimes irritate sensitive skin

More Wax ~
Nad's Body Hair Removal Strips are so great for spots like your arms or legs. Heat up the strips with your blow dryer for better results than if you just rub them between your hands. I don't suggest using these ones on sensitives spots like your bikini line or underarms - the just aren't as effective as say, a microwavable wax, would be. PRO ~ Works quickly and is mess-free CON ~ Doesn't work on areas like the underarms or bikini line
Laser Hair Removal ~

There is nothing quite like laser hair removal. I LOVE this method of hair removal. It permanently removes the hair from virtually anywhere in 4 to 6 sessions. Zap-zap-zap and you are done! It doesn't get much better than this. PRO ~ Permanent hair removal CON ~ Pricey & Painful

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...