Lovely Little Nail Ideas

Looking for something new to do with your nails? Check out these lovely little nail ideas ~

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Love Letters
How adorable are these love letter inspired nails? Perfect for Valentine's Day! I love the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nails. Remember when I posted about them here?

Creamy Beige ~
I love a pretty creamy beige like this one for nails. 
Wintergreen ~ 
Do you love this wintergreen color? I do! Paint some on and make your co-workers green with envy.

Mustache Nails ~

These are SOOOOO cute!

A Touch of Sparkle ~

A touch of sparkle is so popular right now ~ especially on the ring finger! I mean, who doesn't like a little sparkle on the ring finger?!

I <3 New York ~
This homage to New York reminds me of my childhood friend, Liz, who just moved there. Love this!

A Touch of Shimmer ~

The last time I got Shellac done, I got the CND Iced Coral color. I love it because it gives a hint of shimmer ~ even the hubby complimented me on them!

What is your favorite nail idea? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...