Gwenny Paltrow Knows the Bay


Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

I used our wireless internet San Francisco connection at our hotel to find some things to do around the city. We had both never been to the bay area and ended up going to a Surgical Convention. My husband had a set schedule, he had to attend some meetings, but my daughter and I got to explore the city. We definitely made it to all of the tourist spots. We visited the Golden Gate Bridge, Park, and Alcatraz. We found some great places to check out using TripAdvisor.com. We also got some great ideas about where to eat in the city from Gwenyth Paltrow’s blog, “GOOP”. I know that a lot of people don’t like Gwenyth and give her a hard time about her blog, often labeling it as “uppity”. I think that it is pretty good. We have used it several times in big cities for dinner ideas and have never been disappointed. This trip was not an exception. Everywhere she suggested that we eat had great food. I can’t wait to visit the bay area again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...