Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event

Did any of you watch Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event on E! last night? Me neither - but I did flip through her online wedding album and honeymoon highlights. Here's my take on it:


In this economy, this flashy, over-the-top and need I say gaudy wedding was just too much. I love the Kardashians, but this was a bit much. From the groom's white tux (barf) to Kim's unusual head piece - everything was just overrated. I liked her second ensemble much better. The mermaid style piece was simple from the knees up and then turned into a fabulous confection of a dress with this gorgeous train.



I do have to say that I also loved Kris Jenner's dress though. Although I am not a fan of any woman wearing a white evening gown to a wedding, her dress was absolutely stunning!


Anyway, like I said before, Kim is not any type of royalty and her wedding was waaaay over-the-top. Albeit beautiful, but over-the-top indeed.

If you watched the special, what were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...