Wedding Rings

This cool weather reminds me of when I was planning my own winter wedding. I just love cloudy days (I know, call me weird) and so I chose to have a winter wedding. This was about the time when we picked out our wedding bands almost six years ago. If you are getting married soon, have you found your bands yet?


I loved the selection at Tunsten Rings. So many unique Men's Tunsten Rings available for a very inexpensive price compared to the price of gold and platinum right now. So you may be wondering what the heck Tunsten is at this point. Here is a quickie explanation from the Tunsten Rings website:


Tungsten is one of the hardest metals on the planet. It's durability is absolutely unmatched in the jewelry industry. Tungsten is 10 times harder than 18K gold, 5 times harder than tool steel and 4 times harder than titanium. It measures between an 8 and 9 on the Mohs scale, with diamonds being the highest at a 10. Tungsten has been used for decades in industrial applications where only the strongest and hardest metal will suffice. The incredible strength and timeless beauty of our tungsten rings will have you cherishing them for a lifetime.


Men's Tunsten Rings are popular for this very reason. If you are marrying a guy's guy, you'll need something super strong to keep up with him. Check out the website and see what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...