Dressing for a Wedding Guest

Today we are going to be dressing for a wedding. No silly, not your own wedding; we are going to look through summer's hot styles for wedding guests dresses. You know, I never get sick of writing about wedding attire and accessories. I love weddings and everything about them and I am lucky enough to be attending one of my childhood friends' weddings this month. Here are some of my favorite picks for dressing for a wedding guest:

Dressing for a Wedding Guest Daytime Weddings:

This little blue number is only $35 from H&M

Get this super cute summer daytime wedding guest dress at Macy's for only $19!

Adorable green sundress from the Jessica Simpson line. Love the red shoes!
Dresses for a Wedding Guest Evening Weddings:

Who says black has to be basic. I love the tiers on the bottom of this BCX dress at Macy's.

Black isn't your only option for an evening wedding. The rosette detail on this one dresses it up.

This TopShop frock is so adorable. The lace detail is subtly sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...