Summer Fashion Finds

Summer is everywhere except for here! California is taking a beating with this weird winter weather! But for everyone else in the country,  here are some fabulous summer fashion finds for you to drool over

I am in love with all of the Gianni Bini Shoes on Become. I love the Kathryn Thong Sandals below:

Adorable, right? And perfect for my upcoming getaway to Hawaii!
These wedges are so cute too and great for short girls like me who need that extra few inches added to them:


The Gianni Bini Anchor Sandal is even more adorable with the striped fabric flower detail:

Ok, now onto dresses. The Shoshanna Dresses are out of my price range but stylish and summer nonetheless.
The one below, the Shoshanna Daisy Eyelet Cotton Strapless Dress is great for a weekend getaway:

And don't you love this little lemon colored number?:


These My Michelle Dresses are super cute for the little girl in your life too:

Love the polka dots!
The one below is adorable too...if only my kids could keep white clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...