This Week's Fashion Ideas: Polka Dots

I am really in love with this week's fashion ideas for you because I think that retro is so cute. Polka dots remind me of housewives in the 50's and 60's baking pies all day while their kids ran around them in the kitchen. So, here are some super cute polka dot fashion ideas for you to try on:


Photo Courtesy of Posh Style: On Sugar
Jessica Biel's polka DO at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.

Unkown Photo
 Doesn't Lauren Conrad look oh-so-chic in her polka-dotted top? What a fashion DO!


Photo Courtesy of Just Jared
Jennifer Garner looks like the epitome of a 50's housewife here and I have to say that I LOVE it! Her polka-dot cardigan is to die for!


Photo Courtesy of Holly Scoop
I have to say that polka dots are not always a do, take a look at Katy Perry's polka dots for an example of how NOT to wear this fashion idea!

What do you think of polka dots? Would you wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...