5 Reasons You Need a Spa Facial


I just booked myself a spa facial at Burke Williams for next week. As a beauty guru, I am embarrassed to say that I haven’t had one in almost a year. Even more of a shock? Some folks haven’t EVER had a spa facial! If you have never had a spa facial, here are 5 reasons why you need one now:

Your Skin Will Look Amazing

After a facial I love the way my skin looks. It glows, looks clear, smooth and fresh. I can avoid using a foundation or tinted moisturizer for a few weeks after…that’s how amazing your skin will look.
So what makes your skin look so amazing? I give credit to the spa products they use in conjunction with the professional exfoliation. The combination of these two things plus a personalized mask will make your skin glow as well.

No More Blackheads

If you opt for extractions, your blackheads will be a thing of the past. You may have heard horrible stories of painful extractions during a facial. Don’t be deterred…extractions shouldn’t be painful. An esthetician steams your face with warm water to open pores and then uses a special tool to extract blackheads from clogged pores. Your skin may be a bit red and blotchy for a few hours afterward.

Reduce Stress

A dark room with soothing essential oil smells, relaxing music and a face, neck and shoulder massage sounds heavenly to me. A spa facial is a wonderful way to reduce stress. It is half an hour to an hour of ‘me’ time that you definitely need.

Stall the Aging Process

Spa facials help with circulation and strengthen your skin tone in the facial area. These two things will help to stall or slow the aging process if you get a facial done regularly. For those with serious premature aging signs, there are also many ‘anti-aging’ facials available.

It Feels Amazing

Best of all, a spa facial feels amazing. I always choose a facial over any other spa treatment because it makes my face feel fresh and soft and I get a mini neck and shoulder massage (an area where many hold stress).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...