The Product I'm Loving Right Now

I am always on the hunt for a great mascara - remember my past post on long, lush lashes here? Well, I think I have found the perfect mascara (at least for now). I NEVER use drugstore brand mascaras but something about the Maybelline Falsies caught my eye the other day. It was under 10 bucks so I thought I'd give it a try and I am so glad I did.

Here is what the mascara looks like:

Maybelline Falsies
Here is what the before and after looks like (my eye on the left {my right eye} is the one with the Falsies...like you couldn't tell):

Maybelline Falsies
Here is what it looks like on both lashes:


Isn't it fabulous?! I just love it. This one doesn't every smudge or smear but it does take a few moments to dry (especially if you are like me and apply several dozen coats).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...