What Are Your Thoughts on High-Waisted Bikini's

Do you love them or loathe them? As you may know, I am currently on vacay in Palm Springs, California. Although I have seen the high-waisted bikini in magazines and online, I had yet to witness one in person. I saw a few of them this week and I am unsure of what I think of them. On one hand, I think they can look really cute in a retro sort of way and as a bonus, they cover up any pooches or problem areas in your lower half. On the other hand, I have seen them look just plain ugly on a few poor people around here. So what are your thoughts? If you haven't seen one before, here are some high-waisted bikini looks for you to check out:

via
via
via
via
via

I want to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...