A Palm Springs 4th of July

I promised you all that I would share some pics of my vacation to Palm Springs when I got back, so here they are. We love it down there...all 110 degrees of it! We try and make it down every 4th of July as a sort of family tradition. It's an entire week of eating delicious food, drinking ice cold drinks and lounging pool side.

Well, without futher ado  ~


My oldest daughter and I in one of the many pools.


Both my girls on the 4th of July. How adorable are their PJ's with the sparkles?

We stayed at the JW Marriott for one additional night - the hotel had all sorts of exotic birds including these flamingos!


My in-laws were able to join us one day and I got to squeeze on my adorable little nephew the entire afternoon.

Well there you have it! Have any of you been down to the Palm Springs area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...