DIY Nail Art Idea

I love nail art! I love all the new and unique nails I see around Pinterest and on my friends. When I saw this idea, I thought it was so genius that I just had to share it with you! I mean, how did we not think of this before people?!




You simply take a small piece of painters tape and use a decorative hole punch to punch out your design. You can find those kind of crafty things at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Please tell me you are going to go out and try this ASAP? I know I am!

Oh, and if you do try it, share your pic on our FB page here.



*I found this nail art idea out in the blogosphere somewhere but I'm not sure where (if anyone knows where it originated from, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...