My Casual Fishtail Braid

I don't know about where you live but here in California the winds have been CRAZY! In an effort to keep my hair from sticking to my glossed-up lips, I decided to don this casual fishtail braid the other day.



Isn't it adorable? I like to think of it as casual chic. I got inspiration from a picture I pinned on Pinterest of Lauren Conrad. See the inspiration pic below:


I even wore a similarly colored shirt. Here is another pic of my braid close up:


And one more of the whole fishtail braid hairstyle:


*Sorry for the icky lighting - like I said, it was extremely windy outside which is not beneficial when taking good hair pictures ; )

If you want to get this look, refer to my past fishtail braid tutorial post here to do it yourself. Trust me, it's so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...