Mother's Day Gift Guide: My Top 5 Favorites

Mother's Day is almost here! Although I will be working this weekend as my business, Beauty to You, is booked for Mother's Day weekend, I am still so thankful to be the mom to two of the best little girls in the world! Since every day is like Mother's Day for me because I get to work at home, we will celebrate with a little girls' day out and lunch another day. If you are a mom, how is your family going to celebrate all that you do for them? If you have a mom, what are you going to do for her?

If you are one of the MANY who still haven't found a gift for your mom, here is a gift guide with some of my favorite beauty finds that your mom is sure to love:

1. Melvita Rose Nectar French Skincare

Treat your mom to fabulous skin. This amazing skincare line smells heavenly and is the perfect alternative to roses for Mother's Day. I had the opportunity to try the line recently and I have to say that any mom would LOVE this gift - the packaging is beautiful and, like I said before, it smells divine!

2. Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler


Ooh la la, I am loving this idea! Being the beauty addict I am, it comes as no surprise that I am a big fan of samplers. If you don't know which fragrance your mom would like best, why not get her this one from Sephora that allows her to try 10 of the brand's best sellers?! Plus, there is a voucher inside so that when she finds her favorite, she can go pick up a full-size bottle for free. What's not to love, right?

3. Cynthia Rowley Ceramic Styler


How gorgeous is this flat iron I ask you? I love that it was designed by Cynthia Rowley! Your mom will LOVE this...I know I would ; )

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...