Spring Shopping ~ New Beauty Must-Have's

I like to rotate out my beauty essentials every season. It's important to not hold onto beauty products {especially cosmetics} for too long since they can harbor bacteria. So as I do a bit of Spring cleaning around my house, I am also bringing in the new {beauty products, that is} and getting rid of the old. Here are some of my new beauty must-have's:

Sally Hansen Fabulous Fingernails: Perfect Mani Kit
via
This little mani kit is perfect for all the upcoming trips I have planned. I can take it with me for little mani/pedi touch-ups while I'm away - YAY!

Lumene Arctic Aqua 2in1 Skin-Perfecting Moisture Booster

via
I love that this little tube gives my skin the extra moisture it needs when the heat starts to kick up. I have also been using it in conjunction with my SkinMedia 1% retinol treatment to keep my skin from drying out.


Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lip Glaze in Patty Cakes

This is my favorite new lip product. It is a glaze, not a gloss, so it will give you all that lovely shine you expect from a gloss without any icky stickiness. {Check back soon for a post devoted to this lovely little product}

4. Murad Body Firming Cream
via
I am in full-blown fitness mode right now as my 30th birthday approaches {way to quickly for my liking, might I add}. But for those spots that exercise just isn't getting, I LOVE using firming creams. Murad is one of my faves!


5. Bold and Bright Nail Color
Source Unknown
Bright nail color is essential this season. It's an easy way to incorporate bright colors into your everyday. The one's pictured are Essie’s Orange, It’s Obvious! and NCLA’s I’m With the Band.

Got anything else that you think is essential to our beauty must-have's list for Spring? Please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...