Fabulous Friday!

It is Fabulous Friday! Yay, I am so excited for the weekend. I have no special plans but the weekend means I get to spend precious time with my whole family so I guess that's reason enough to be excited. Hoepfully this little freebie will boost your weekend happiness too : )

1 FREE Customized T-Shirt!  Choose from a variety of designs and add your own text to make your design unique!  The T-Shirts are made of 100% Pre-Shrunk cotton and are available in sizes from S to XXL  The T-Shirt is FREE, just pay for Shipping and Processing! Click'>http://lm.logicalmedia.com/z/24238/CD10713/">Click Here

I just ordered some marketing materials from Vista Print for my business {have I told you about my business? - I'll get to that in a minute} and I wanted to share this freebie from them with you. I think I may order a few for my business. Ok, yes, so I have been running a business for the past several months but I don't believe I've ever told you about it. It is a mobile salon and spa. Here is the website in case you are interested: http://www.beautytoyoumobilespa.com/

It's growing slowly but surely but most importantly, I LOVE running it - it's so much fun to share in others' special days and to pamper them and their guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...