Cheap Thrills

So, although I love luxury beauty must-have's, I have to say that I like my cheap thrills too. I have a ton of products in my bathroom that cost less than $10 and are readily available at places like Rite Aid and Target. Here are my faves:

Suave Dry Shampoo:
For less than 3 bucks, this baby does the job just as well as pricier brands. Besides, you only need it to get you through one more day {ok, sometimes two} before you shampoo again.

Cetaphil Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin:


Why spend a fortune on something that is just getting rinsed away anyways? I've used cleansers that cost anywhere from $1 to $200 and this one does the job just fine. I use it day and night.

Vaseline Firming Body Lotion:
Vaseline Firming Body Lotion really does make a difference. Say goodbye to cottage cheese thighs for less than $10!

What are some of your favorite cheap thrills from the beauty section at your local drugstore? Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...