Holiday Gift Guide

Needing some fabulous stocking stuffer ideas? I tested out all the most fabulous products for you for Winter 2011/2012 and narrowed it down to these. I promise you (or your gift recipient) will LOVE them!

Everyday Minerals 10 Piece Eye Shadow Kit $21.00
Image Courtesy of EverydayMinerals.com
This fabulous kit comes with 8 roll-on eye shadow colors plus 2 brushes. I ADORE these roll-on shadows - they make applying a smokey eye so so easy. Plus, how can you beat all this for $21.00?! 

Mini Kittour $50.00

I love, love, love this little daily mini organizer by Mini Kittour. It is so chic and comes with everything you need for touch ups on-the-go. It even comes with three goat hair makeup brushes plus plenty of room to add your own makeup essentials. I am totally tucking this one into my purse for daily use!

Amika Crimson Tattoo Ceramic Flat Iron $125 - $145
Image Courtesy of LoveAmika.com

How stylish is this straightener I ask you? I love it! Perhaps a bit pricey for a stocking stuffer but a fabulous gift idea for the stylish girl or gal on your Christmas list. I was able to test it out for all of you and can say it works wonders to get your strands looking sleeker and straighter than before - I even tested it out on my curls to see if it could get them out...it did!

Diesel Fuel for Life $55
Image Courtesy of Shop Style

If you need a gift idea for your boyfriend, husband, guy-you-have-a-crush-on in your life then get him Diesel Fuel for Life. It smells simply amazing. I made the hubs test it out for me and I have to say that it was one of my fave guy smells. It's very clean, crisp and masculine.

Lip Savvy Plumping Gloss $18
Image Courtesy of BeLipSavvy.com

This is the perfect stocking stuffer for your BFF, sister or even yourself. Lip Savvy lip glosses come in the cutest packaging plus they help to actually improve your lips and give them long-term plumping effects - watch out Angelina!

White Sands Infinity Hairspray $21

This "Dancing with the Stars" fave works to hold your style in place like there is no tomorrow so you can dance the night away on New Years' Eve. Package it with a few cute hair accessories and it will be a gift worth giving!

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Set $38
 I love this set that is designed to moisturize dry, over-worked hair while protecting from heat styling wear and tear for a lasting, flawless style. It comes with shampoo, conditioner, a hair smoothie {mmm, sounds fabulous} and a heat styling spray. The cute packaging makes it a perfect gift for any girl on your list!

The Art of Shaving Starter Kit $25
Image Courtesy of TheArtofShaving.com
Here's another goodie for your guy. I got this one for my hubby for Valentine's Day and he loved it. This little kit comes with pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after-shave balm, badger hair brush and a $25 gift card towards the full size set.

What do you plan on stuffing your stockings with this year?
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fab gift ideas Kristle, it's getting awfully close to Christmas now and I haven't even thought about gifts yet! Problem is, I'd just like those things for myself as well, like the bargain roll on shadows and brushes. And the diesel for my boyfriend. If he behaves.

    Jane Tees

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...