Fabulous Friday: Lust and Love Edition

Happy Fabulous Friday everyone - have you missed these posts the last couple weeks? I have a fabulous deal for you today! I have been so jealous of the rest of the country who is experiencing true fall weather while we sit here in our summer gear still in California. Anyway, while dreaming of cool, crisp days I found this sweater by Marc Jacobs:

This Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater is perfect for fall since it incorporates a new trend, color blocking.
The Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater is a little out of my blogger budget so I found this one at Old Navy instead:

Old Navy 3/4 Sleeve Striped Sweater
I love this one for the price and I think I actually like the look of it better than the Marc by Marc Jakobs sweater. I never spend much on trends so this satisfies my lusting for a color blocking sweater perfectly....I snagged it up last weekend!

Here's another from Lands End Canvas that is lustworthy but you'll love the price -
Which one is your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...