Delicious

I have been working my bummy off running and training for my first 5k. After all this hard work, I think I deserve a little treat. This is what I have been up to today...

Triple Chocolate PB cupcakes! It's like a little bit of heaven in a few bites. My sister-in-law gave me this yummy little recipe book called The Cupckae Bible and I will share my new indulgent recipe with you...

2 packages chocolate peanut butter cups
1 package chocolate fudge cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
3/4 cup whipping cream
1 1/2 cups semiswet chocolate chips

Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line your muffin pan with paper or foil cups. Finely chop PB cups, refrigerate while preparing batter.

Prepare cake mix according to package directions, stir in the 1 cup chopped PB cups. Spoon batter innto prepared muffing cups, filling 2/3 full.

Bake 10 minutes  or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, bring cream to a simmer in small saucepan over medium heat. Place chocolate chips in small heatproof bowl; pour cream over chips. Let stand 5 minutes; stir until blended and smooth. Glaze will thicken as it cools (or refrigerate glaze to thicken more quickly).

Dip tops of cupcakes in chocolate glaze; sprinkle with remaining chopped candy.

Enjoy! The hubs says they are they best dessert I have ever made--hope yours thinks so too!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that just sounds wickedly dangerous and delicious. Goodness. I currently have no idea where to get half the ingredients since I've just moved out of the states. Makes me both sad and relieved.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...