Bluefly Fashion

So by now you should know how much I love Bluefly. I was just browsing through the site and found some oh-so-cute evening dresses and designer handbags. Here are some of my faves:


This BCBG Max Azria One-Shoulder Evening Gown is so cute for a summer evening but is kind of pricey at $324.


This aqua blue number by ABS by Allen Schwartz would be gorgeous for my upcoming vacay!


I always say that a girl can never have enough pink or enough sparkles. You get the best of both with this Badgley Mischka Platinum Label dress.

Absolutely gorgeous sunny color for this Aidan Mattox gown.
Ok, so every year on my birthday I get to pick out a new bag. Help me choose one for this year!


I am in love with this Rebecca Minkoff black nylon bag. Is it a bit much though?


Do you love this Beirn snakeskin bag? I think I do too!

Ok, I love the studded detail mixed with the flowers!


This white patent leather Miu Miu tote is perfect for summer!

Ok, so what do you think? Which bag should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...