Rachel McAdams Soft Style How-To


I have been eyeing Rachel McAdams look in my favorite Glamour blog for days and I decided I just had to share it with you for this Monday How-To. If you love here look as much as I do, here is how makeup artist Kayleen McAdams did it:

“I used a Cle de Peau Cream Foundation all over as a base, and Amazing Concealer in a few areas, to help create a flawless complexion. I finished the face with MAC Pressed Powder for a matte effect. On her brows I used Anastasia Brow Powder. On Rachel’s eyes, I used NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Silk Road, a duo of beautiful pink and rose gold shades. Mascara was CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion in Very Black to make her eyes pop. I used NARS Blush in Mata Hari for a bright pink, rosy cheek. Finally, we wanted the lip to be the focus of the look, so we chose Stila Convertible Color in Fuchsia—a fun, bright pink fuchsia lip stain.”


Love it? I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...