I Heart Marc Jacobs

I am a woman obsessed with handbags, what can I say?! Right now I am swooning over  Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags at Bluefly. The bags, which start at $162 (quite the steal....thank you Bluefly.com!) include a ton of super stylish looks for Spring. My favorites? See below:


Photo Courtesy of Purse Page
Ooh la la, this Marc Jacobs black leather 'Jen' bag makes my heart flutter!


Photo Unknown
And if it couldn't get any better...this Marc Jacobs black quilted leather 'Leon' tote is GORGEOUS!

Luckily, Bluefly.com has some amazing deals on these and other Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags right now. Even so, I'm not entirely sure that my writers salary will cover either. Ah, well, a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...