My Inspiration

Good Morning Readers! Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite blogs with you. These blogs give me inspiration to do virtually anything--from redecorating my home to giving me fabulous ideas for my own beauty needs, these are my go-to blogs that I read regularly:

The Girls in the Beauty Department: WOW! I LOVE reading what these bloggers put up every day. There is always something that catches my eye that I want to repost or try for myself.

Funky Junk Interiors: Donna over at Funky Junk really knows her stuff. I love the fact that she turns trash into treasures for not only herself but for others. I take inspiration and repurpose old "junk" from my Papa's ranch into heirlooms to decorate my house because of this lady.

My Sweet Savannah: Not only did this woman use her daughter's name as inspiration for her blog name (so sweet) she also shares her love of all things "home" with me almost every day. I love scrolling through her pictures and sometimes realize I have been scrolling through for an hour or more. Her pictures and ideas give me great inspiration!

Baby Bunching: These hearty souls have really given me great advice when it comes to having two kids back-to-back. No other mother knows the stresses, strains and joys  of having two kids so close together as another mother in the same situation. I read this blog often to get advice and suggestions on everything from "getting out of the house in a timely manner" to "what stroller will I need"--LOVE this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...