Wednesday Review: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser


Many of my reviews are on high-end beauty brands, but today I am focusing on a bargain beauty brand that I am in love with. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is my number one cleanser. I use it daily for its gentle cleansing that leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin is the one I use because I have combination skin (you know, when some parts of your face are dry and some are oily and shiny). The product itself is non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores plus it doesn’t leave any gross residue behind on my skin. The cleanser is perfect for any skin type as they also have a cleanser for those with normal to dry skin types. It is highly recommended by dermatologists because it is so gentle.

This cleanser replaced my expensive brand (Dermalogica) and works just as great, if not better. You can get Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for less than $10 at stores like CVS, Walgreens, Target and Wal-Mart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...