Wednesday Review: Skin Free

The good folks at Skin Free Skincare Company recently sent over some products to try. Their all-natural, vegan ingredient packed products appealed to me on many levels. One, I loved the fact that the skincare was all-natural. Two, the products are truly free (free of perfumes, chemicals, petroleum, steroids and colorants. Lastly, the products are cruelty free meaning they don’t test on animals. So, you can see why I couldn’t wait to get my hands on these Skin Free Skincare products!

I have to say that I am going to be a devout follower of Skin Free from now on. The Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! The Skin Free Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin has acai berry in it to brighten and clarify skin. I love a good manual scrub product and this is my new fave. The product is very coarse and feels similar to a microdermabrasion treatment. It leaves your skin that soft afterward too! Try this product if you are looking for a natural home treatment alternative to microdermabrasion. I guarantee it will give your skin a beautiful glow. And the company’s money-back guarantee even backs me up on this one!

My new second favorite scrub is a body scrub and….surprise, it is from Skin Free as well. The Skin Free Sweet and Smooth Sugar Scrub is one of the best body scrubs I have used. I like it because it is sugar based (which doesn’t burn on freshly shaved legs like a salt based scrub does). Just like it says, it was gentle enough for the face (I actually used it on my decollate instead) but strong enough for my callused heels. I love this body scrub!

I highly recommend you try Skin Free products…especially the both of these! You can purchase products at their website, Skin Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...