Organic Makeup Review: Revolution Organics


Ooh, how I love organic makeup. I love organic anything for that matter so when Revolution Organics line came across my desk to review, I jumped on the chance to try it! The Freedom Collection by Revolution Organics is free of parabens, chemicals, mineral oil, petrochemicals, synthetics, artificial ingredients and features 85% USDA certified organic ingredients and is 100% natural. Isn’t it fitting that the Freedom Collection is out during the month that we celebrate our own freedom? July! Coincidence, I think not!

My favorite product out of the fabulous Freedom Glow line was the Beauty Balm I tried in the color Sunkissed. The Sunkissed Beauty Balm is the perfect all-in-one organic makeup product. You can use it for lip color, blush, eye color and even on your decollate! I swiped on a bit of the Sunkissed Beauty Balm over my Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture and put a bit on my cheeks and lips. The product gave me a truly sunkissed look and I was able to walk out of the house looking fabulous with just two products on my face!

Love, love, love this product and I recommend it to all my readers. The Beauty Balm and other Freedom Glow collection is available through the website, bigelowchemists.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...