Taylor Swift's Straight Hairstyle
It was Taylor Swift's 20th Birthday and she stepped out with...a straight hairstyle! I can't believe this curly-haired country singer went with this straight hairstyle look.
I have to say that I adore this straight hairstyle on her. I wasn't always a fan of her ringlet curls, but they are her signature strands. I think that she should stick with her curly hair, but pull out the straight hairstyle look for special occassions, which is exactly what she told US Magazine she would do in an interview she recently did with them.
Do you have curly hair? Want to know how to straighten it like Taylor Swift's? Here are my tips on turning curly hair into a sleek and straight hairstyle:
1. Use a straightening serum on towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry hair with a paddle brush to pull out most of the kink.
3. Run a heat protectant like CHI Silk Infusion
4. Section hair into five sections.
5. Grab a small (about 1") strand of hair, brush through and then glide the flat iron down the hair strand slowly.
6. Repeat that all over hair.
7. Apply a shine serum to hair to give your straight hairstyle polish and shine.
What do you think of Taylor Swift's new straight hairstyle? Sound off with your comments!