A Little Trick for Your Longest Lashes


I have tried just about every type of mascara made. I consider myself a mascara addict. It seems like my lashes can never get that lash double effect of being long and thick without getting that spider-y look. Am I right?


Well, I stumbled upon this trick in a beauty video on YouTube (I wish I knew where I found it so I could give her some serious credit). The big secret is to use 2 different types of mascara. It doesn't matter what type, just any 2 you choose. Now here's what you've got to do -

Step 1: Curl your lashes. Get your lash curler as close to the base of your lashes as possible and curl. *I blast my lash curler with the blow dryer to heat it up right before I curl my lashes.

Step 2:  Apply the first mascara - get a good 2 to 3 coats on there. Allow this mascara to get somewhat tacky before moving onto Step 3.

Step 3: Apply your second mascara of choice. Another 2 to 3 coats should do the trick. I also apply a bit on the upper side of my top lashes. Does that make sense? - I apply just a little bit of mascara to the tips on the other side of my lashes that I normally put mascara on. I really hope that makes sense!


That's it! Don't your lashes look fab?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...