Wearing Your Non-Skinny Jeans With Boots

I am not a fan of skinny jeans. There, I said it. I'm just not. I don't find them flattering on me and although I think that they look great on many folks, I am just not one of them.

The problem with this skinny jean aversion always surfaces comes Fall. I LOVE wearing tall boots and it just seems like they always look bulky when I stuff my boot cut denim down in there...UNTIL NOW!

I have found a fabulous little trick to wearing your boot cut jeans tucked into your tall boots without it looking bulky or bulgy. Here's how to do it:

Tucking Boot Cut Jeans into Boots
So here's how this little trick works:

Step 1: Pull your seams apart on your jeans so that the bottom is lying somewhat flat against your shin.

Step 2: Grasp one corner of the bottom of your jeans and pull it toward the other side.

Step 3: Holding the one corner down toward the opposite side, smooth your jeans from the knee down so that they fit snugly against your leg.

Step 4: Simply hold your jeans there as you insert your leg into your boot and zip. Voila, no bulk and no bulge!

Don't you just love this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...