Top 5 for Father's Day

Just because the father in your life is a man, doesn't mean we can't incorporate a little beauty into his life...right? For this very reason, here are my top 5 picks for Father's Day gifts:

1. Murad Cleansing Shave
VIA

This cleanser and shave gel in one is perfect for any guy in your life. My husband gives it the green light - which is saying a lot. Believe it or not, he is pretty picky about his skin care products (probably because he's been so spoiled with fabulous products over the years) and he loves this one! Pick it up for $28 at Murad.com or your local beauty supply.

2. Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses
Ray-Ban Wayfarer

These glasses are such a classic look - I think they look great on guys of any age. Plus, you can snag them for under $150 at Nordstrom.com.

3. Hanae Mori Fragrance
VIA

Want your man to smell divine? I LOVE this scent! It was recently recommended to me by the company and I can't say enough how amazing it smells on.

4. Murad Waterproof Sunblock SPF 30
Murad Waterproof Sumblock SPF 30

Can you tell I love Murad products? I should be the company's blog spokesmodel! But seriously, you know that he needs sun protection, so why not give him the best! I love this one because it is the ONLY sunblock that doesn't feel greasy plus it lasts forever - even after jumping in the water. Pick it up for $30 at Murad.com or your local beauty supply store.

5. Mustache ANYTHING
VIA

I bought some adhesive mustaches to put on beer bottles to stick in my hubbies' Father's Day gift basket - I also saw the mustache band-aids in the pic above. Such a fun little gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...