Celebrities {and Me} Are Using Boxed Hair Color!

I am sure you have heard the story more than once or twice but here it is again...I used to work in a salon as a hair stylist for years. Then, the writing and blogging bug got to me so along with running my own mobile spa business, I write and blog for a living.

Anyhow, all my years as a professional hair stylist left me as a product snob. I would NEVER try out anything but professional products. Then, John Frieda came across my desk and turned my world upside down and I never looked back. I just love John Frieda products {I should really be paid for this, I tell you}, among other "drugstore" brands.


 
My most recent John Frieda fave is the Precision Foam Colour. I get so many compliments on my hair color and best of all, it is SUPER DUPER easy to use! I L.O.V.E. it! And come to find out, I am not the only one....

I came across these pics of Megan Hilty of NBC's SMASH picking up the same hair color I love:




Do you color your hair at home or do you only trust your stylist to do it? If you color your hair at home, have you tried John Frieda Precision Foam Colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...