2012 Hair Trend: Braided Hair

Do you see how many braided hairstyles and tutorials there are out there? I love ALL of these braided looks. The only problem for me {despite my cosmetology training} is that I know little about braiding. So when I find some good braided hair tutorials, it makes me smile. I recently found this one on Pinterest and I thought it was so adorable that I just had to share:
Via Pinterest
Don't you just love this braided hair look?! I would definitely curl my hair, but if you have naturally wavy hair, I'd just let your natural texture come through. I think I'll do this for my next girls' day get-together.

If you have any braided hairstyles you'd like to show off, send me an email and I'd love to feature some reader inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie! Hi there! Thank you for your sweet comments on the blog today! I'm loving the braided 'do! :) Nice work!!
    ~ Virginia @ www.livelovediy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...