Flawless Face Makers

If I haven't told you before...I am approaching my 30th birthday soon and the signs of early aging are upon me. I am working overtime using different products to turn back the hands of time - remember I showed you some of my favorites a few weeks back in this post? Here's my breakdown of what you need for different age-related issues:

For Fine Lines/Wrinkles: Skin Medica Tri-Retinol Complex

It will help you fight fine lines, wrinkles and even loss of firmness. Use it in lieu of your night moisturizer after cleansing.

For Skin Lightening: Luminaze

This fast-acting serum is designed to break down sun spots and give you more luminous skin in a flash. More luminous skin fast {7 days to be exact} - now that is what I call turning back the hands of time!

For A Younger Looking Eye Area: Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream + Touch of Concealer
You've seen this in my personal arsenol. I love that it works to cover up dark spots and imperfections immediately thanks to the tinted formula plus it gives you long term benefits - fighting discoloration and darkness.

Fight Fine Lines Around Your Pucker: Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex

If you are a smoker {or used to be} STOP now! Then, as soon as you put down those butts, turn to Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex to fight aging around the lip area.

Do you know of any good flawless face makers? Share your secrets with us!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...