Has Anyone Tried the Tria?

So I have seen the TRIA Beauty Home Laser Hair Removal around Sephora and other places and am DYING to try it. I actually don't know why I haven't got it yet since the ticket price is only {and I say that loosely} $395. Considering each time I get laser hair removal it costs me $200+, I don't know why I haven't just got this instead. Here it is ~
It is FDA-cleared, meaning that it is deemed both safe and effective by our FDA. It is also said to give results in as little as 2 treatments. The TRIA website says that it has the same laser technology as my in-office treatments use, so it definitely gets me wondering if it could do the trick.

The reviews are mixed with half the bunch saying it didn't work and half saying it worked fine. After writing my Wax On/Wax Off post the other day, I am thinking I need to get it. What do you think? Should I be your guinea pig and test it out or should I hold off? Help me decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...