Do You Go Au Natural?

Do you go au natural....I'm talking about natural makeup, of course. Although I always try to look chic on the outside, I am really a hippie at heart. That is why I am in love with natural cosmetics options. Whenever I have the chance to buy makeup, skincare or bodycare that uses natural products over those with loads of chemicals, I choose the natural option, naturally ; )

Here are some of my favorite au natural options -


For the face, I love Bare Escentuals - since this is such a mainstream brand, sometimes you can forget that it uses all natural ingredients. Basically, Bare Escentuals carries every cosmetic possible with a vast range of colors. It's like the natural alternative to M.A.C.!


For the lips, Josie Maran is my fave. The model turned cosmetics creator, Josie Maran, has come up with a line of products that uses all natural ingredients like argan oil in lieu of harsh chemicals. Her lip glosses are to die for!


For the body I like Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray. Tarte recently sent me a sample and I loved using it in the summer to give my body moisture and a subtle shimmer glow. Tarte makes its products sans any parabens, sulfates, fragrances, dyes and other chemicals.

Do you tend to lean towards natural cosmetics options?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...