Barre3 Times 2

So, yesterday I decided to get in a bonus Barre3 DVD workout - it made me feel sooo good. My daughter did the leg portion with me because she loves that it looks like the ballet she does in her class. The leg portion killed me as did the ab portion - that can only mean one thing - my super sexy hot body is only a few weeks away ; )

When I am able to do the entire ab portion without several "quick recoveries" then I know my stomach should be looking super good - I can't wait!

Has anyone started the Barre3 DVD Challenge with me yet?!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really hard work!!!! Really nice post!!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you on this challenge, hopefully this evening. The Barre 3 DVD is definitely my favorite at-home work out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...