Delicious Denim

Can denim be delicious? I'm not sure - but when a pair of jeans can make you look curvalicious, it sure comes close!


I am currently obsessed with finding the perfect pair of jeggings - you know, the ones that will lift and tuck my butt (and maybe a little bit in front), ones that tuck perfectly into my tall brown boots, oh, and they have to cover my crack when I sit down too!


I am hoping I found that perfect pair in the Hannah Jeggings. Have any of you tried these before? These are said to stretch up to a half size during wear. What is that supposed to mean, you ask? It means to me that I get to order a size smaller than I normally would ; )


Bardot.com, who carries the Hannah Jeggings has a TON of cute denim from super short shorts to jeggings and everything in between. I am in love with this online denim shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...