Best Razors for Your Legs


I was recently wandering around the aisles of Target picking up my weekly must-haves here and there. I stepped into the razor aisle and was in sticker shock when I really took a good look at how much razors cost these days. I know it may make me sound like an old cheap-o but seriously twenty bucks for four razor refills? That's like five bucks for each week of shaving - YIKES!

Yes, I have been buying my razor refills for decades now but I am always taken back by the cost of razors. So, my question to you is, is keeping your legs hair free for a few days worth the cost of the expensive razors or do you think cheapies do it just as well?
My fave, the Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor
For me, the Gillette Mach3 Turbo is the best! I have tried others, but nothing else comes close. It holds its own with only three blades compared to some of the latest ones with five blades, gives me a close shave and I almost never get nicks. What's not to love?

Here are some other picks for great razors:

Gillette Venus Embrace
Gillette Venus Embrace

The Gillette Venus Embrace Razor is a three time “Allure” Best of Beauty award winner - it must be good then, right?! It is supposed to give you a close, smooth shave no matter how much hair is growing there. This one comes with five blades plus the standard moisture strip to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. 

Schick Quattro Disposables
Schick Quattro Disposables

Ok, this one is for all you disposable lovers out there - this one supposedly plows through the coarsest of hair and will leave you with a close shave without going over the same spots over and over again.


Gillette Venus Divine
Gillette Venus Divine

The Gillette Venus Divine is highly rated by users on many message boards. This razor is the female counterpart to my favorite, the Mach 3 Turbo. Venus Divine lovers rank it so highly because it gives a close shave, has a large head that pivots and includes lubricating strips. This razor proves that more blades doesn’t necessarily equal better razor.

So, I made a little survey to help us all navigate the razor aisle a bit better. It'll only take a quick second - it's only 1 question! Oh and you can find it off to the left of this post ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...