Keeping track of my Roman travels via a blog

Thinking of blogging...our guest poster, Christy, shares her experience starting up a travel blog:


Guest post written by Christy Blackburn



When one of my friends studied abroad for a semester, she kept up a study abroad blog that was so cool! She posted a bunch of her pictures there and it was really great. I felt like I was actually there with her! Except it was also so much cheaper than printing out pictures to send to your friends and family.


I decided to do the same thing and so I went online trying to find a way to set one of them up. While I was searching for some info on that, I ran across the site http://www.domainnames.com/. After I looked through it a little bit, I decided to just sign up for my own domain on there, that way I'd be able to do some cooler stuff with it than if I just had some regular old blogging platform I was using.

I think that this Rome study abroad is going to be really great. Plus, I'll also really look forward to when my friends and family come out and visit me there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...